LGBT Weddings Forum

Free LGBT Wedding Planning Community by EnGAYgedWeddings.com

I'm based in Orlando as a Wedding Photographer for the LGBT Community here and it is a beautiful location to get married!  Such from the Beaches to the Orlando Area and to St Pete!  So many locations to pick and choose from!  I'm glad to serve the LGBT Community as I'm LGBT myself!  www.aharrisphotography.com  and you can reach us at 407-766-1655!  

Views: 89

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd say not just in Orlando but also in other parts of Florida, there are a lot of beautiful destinations that are perfect wedding venues. For example, the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in Coral Gables, The Deering Estate in Miami, Cruz Building in Coconut Grove, and a lot more. For me, the best are the reception venues in Miami.  Aside from The Deering Estate, you also have The Miller Plantation, Vizcaya Museum & Gardens, Alfred I. Dupont Building, and many more to choose from. If only I can have my wedding in all their places.

Florida is such a beautiful place to get married! I think that the Miami Wedding Venues are some of the most beautiful locations I have ever seen! Some of my favorites are the Club of Knights and Miler Plantation. I love the vibe Florida gives, any theme of wedding works there!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Britt Jamrock.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service